I have been described as pragmatic and thoughtful. I see myself as an Artist, Designer and Educator. I get energy from exploring new interests and sharing those experiences with others.
I enjoy learning new skills and processes, something I do at incredable speed and efficiency. If needed I have almost unlimited willpower to focus on a single task and see it through to completion.
I am interested in ideas such as Post-Materialism, Futurism and Chaos. Concepts I apply to my practice and projects.
I was an AirBnB host for a year while working from home- Read what these strangers had to say about me.
Photos of me
Past Printed Portfolio's
If you are viewing my souce, hello. this is "not for you".
A true hacker:
1. Has code flowing in his veins
2. Is a keyboard Ninja. Despises mouse. (They love the sound of their keyboards!)
3. Absolutely loves the terminal.
4. Loves LISP and functional programming.
5. Has distaste for authority
6. Believes that no problem should ever have to be solved twice.
7. Loves Math.
8. Has emphasis on rationality.
9. Can never wear a suit. ...never...
10. Loves Daft Punk
11. Follows three virtues of a programmer – Laziness, Impatience and Hubris
12. Loves to customize everything around him.
13. Is 31337
Long before we know ourselves,
Our paths are already set in stone.
Some may never figure out their purpose in life,
And some will.
There are a lot of us who are caught up in this hell we all live in,
Content with being blinded by rules and judgment.
We live in a world where it's more okay to follow than to lead.
In this world being a leader is trouble for the system we are all accustomed to.
Being a leader in this day and age is being a threat.
Not many people stood up against the system we all call life,
But toward the end of our first ten years into the millennium we heard a voice.
A voice who was speaking to us from the underground for some time.
A voice who spoke of vulnerabilities and other human emotions and issues never before heard so vividly and honest.
This is the story of a young man who not only believed in himself,
But his dreams too.
This is the story of The Man On The Moon.
- Cudder Anthem